Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where have I been?

Oh my!! I was looking up my Ward Website tonight--and saw this "new announcement"--which was at least a couple weeks old, I'm sure. So--where've I been (busy--I know...)

Look at what the Church has now:

http://lds.org/media-library?lang=eng

That is SO awesome!!! This could be so helpful for kiddos stuck at home--or adults who are home-bound (especially if you have no access to BYUTV or KBYU--which most members likely don't have access too). I'm going to tell my mom about it--as she has been home bound for more than a year because of cancer treatment/chemotherapy!

These could be great for adapting or modifying lessons too! And I LOVE that the "Scripture Stories" are on here--not that they're "animated" (cause they're not)--but I so love the "Scripture Stories"--and found them incredible to teach with when teaching "Special Needs" Seminary. I think they are a VERY under-utilized resource--and should not be seen as only for children!!! I think they could make New Testament and Old Testament Sunday School lessons make far more sense if utilized and not "looked down upon"!!!

I'm so excited to check this out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment