Sunday, August 8, 2010

P.S. As a reminder

P.S. As a reminder---one of the reasons why I've purchased the DVD's and would dare to call them "Primary" on DVD is because my nephew, at times, could be considered "home bound" because of his rare lung disease. Avoiding the germs (which unfortunately, kids grow) is very important.

So--he's in need of Gospel teaching, but is unable to always "attend" Church like other kids.

I think it was in July 2010 Ensign there was a good article in the Ensign about being "Homebound and Active" (I think it was July--may have been June--sorry--it's late. Not looking it up).

Anyway--as much as I still wish more emphasis was place in the article on the Ward and Branch members making more of an independent effort (i.e. offering the Sacrament to those whom are homebound without being asked first), the article is really good, and may give a better picture on some of what families like my nephew's deal with.

Anyway--sorry to be opinionated. I try to avoid that on this blog. But...such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment